What We Do
Strategy International is a privately-owned company committed to serving the national security, business and educational communities of Australia, its allies and international partners with high quality consulting services.
- The rapidly changing strategic environment in the Indo-Pacific.
- The strategic trajectory of China and other major Asian powers and the United States.
- The security outlook in the Indo-Pacific to 2050.
- Security planning in the face of high levels of uncertainty.
- The selection, formulation and execution of national defence strategies.
- Political warfare, hybrid warfare and conventional warfare concepts – especially those employed by the Russian Federation and the People’s Republic of China.
- The future shape of war.
- Next-generation defence and security systems and associated concepts of operation.
- Defence force structure design and development.
- Strategic planning for government, private sector and not-for profit organisations.
- Wargaming a wide range of defence, national security and business challenges.
- Resilience assessment and resilience planning.