How We Operate
Mechanisms that Strategy International uses in undertaking projects include:
- The organisation of tailored project teams involving highly experienced Australian and international experts.
- Off-the-record discussions.
- In-depth global research.
- Closed workshops.
- When appropriate, close teaming with client staff.
- Stress-testing draft project conclusions and recommendations.
- The publication of both classified and public reports.
- The design, development and delivery of high-level education, training and mentoring programs and,
- When appropriate, engagement of the media on issues relevant to Australian, allied and other partner security challenges.